Phase 3 manufacture the power distribution industry’s highest quality power generator connectors. Powersafe and Showsafe are certified industrial plugs and sockets for utilities, mains supply, generator connection and switchgear. Fast lead times, cost effective, always reliable.
Phase 3 for Power Generator Connectors
Phase 3 are proud manufacturers and suppliers of power generator connectors to temporary power distribution and utility companies worldwide. Our industrial plugs and sockets are perfect for switchgear, power generators, control panels, and the national grid. Therefore, we help deliver a constant power supply for millions of homes, businesses and events in the safest and most reliable way.
Powersafe powerlock connectors are considered to be the industry leader in quality and safety for power connectors. In addition, Powersafe Network Connection Devices are used worldwide, connecting generators to power lines for utility companies. Powersafe powerlock boxes are sequential mating boxes for safe and controlled distribution on panels and rack mounts.
Powersafe Industrial Plugs & Sockets
Phase 3’s Powersafe range are the highest rated, safest and finest quality single pole power generator connectors as used by power, engineering, switchgear and utility companies worldwide. The connectors are terminated onto trailing cable for portable or mobile power generators. Alternatively, they can be connected to permanently fixed outlets like switchgear and control panels to transfer low voltage electrical power up to 800 amps.
Powersafe mains supply plugs are 100% manufactured and assembled in the UK by Phase 3, as a result we have short lead times of less than a week and highest quality production. Highly durable and loaded with safety features, Powersafe are the industry’s safest high current, low voltage connectors. Finally, the products have full UL and VDE certification and follow ISO 9001:2015 quality processes.
- Mechanically Keyed, so lines cannot be mismated.
- Increased Current Carrying Capacity (500A/800A)
- Increased Short Circuit Ratings (35.5Ka)
- Reduced Insertion Force & Improved Impact Resistance
- Rubber Hand Grip for ease of coupling & added impact protection
- Cable Strain Relief (25mm2-300mm2)
- Water & Dust Proof Ingress Protection Rating (IP67)
- Finger-Proof Protection against electric shock (IP2X)
- Flame Retardant (UL94-VO)
Power Generator Socket
Powersafe Powerlock Box
The Powersafe Sequential Mating Box is fast becoming the industry standard in power generator, control panel and switchgear connection points for high current connections up to 800A. The powerlock box’s sequence of connection and disconnection is controlled, therefore live lines cannot be mismated. As a result, Powersafe Sequential Boxes are the power and energy industry’s safest generator sockets. Data Centre and Temporary Power Distribution professionals choose the box for its added safety benefits, such as a rear fail-safe switch that will cut electrical power if tampering occurs.
- Powersafe Sequential Mating Box available as source or drain versions
- Available with either 5 ports or 4 ports (no neutral). Alternatively, ask us about a Dummy Plug to turn a 5 port box into a 4 port box temporarily.
- The straight front panel compact design has two panel sizes, 88mm (2U) and 108mm (4U) for panel or rack mounting
- Fully compatible with other powerlock 400A and 660A connectors.
- Optional lid available which ensures water and dust protection to IP67 rating
Mains Supply Connection Devices
Powersafe Network Connection Devices are the choice of electrical utility and temporary power companies across the globe. Our innovative range of cable clamps and connectors are specifically designed to allow the connection of temporary mobile generators direct to various equipment within the electricity network.
Electrical Clamps & Converters
The most typical busbar cable clamp application is when a temporary generator is synchronised with and switched into the live network during fault rectification or maintenance works. Overhead Line Clamps are another widely used piece of power equipment for utility companies, due to their high quality protection for installation engineers – allowing mobile diesel generators to connect directly to mains line supply. Power Generator Engineers often carry Powersafe Lug Converters and Phase Couplers for onsite three phase installations. For example, Phase Couplers allow technicians to alter the gender of a inline connector to socket connection.
Full Available Products:
- Dual G-Clamps
- Horizontal Clamps
- Rotary “Fred” Clamps
- Fuse Blade Clamps
- Phase Coupler
- Overhead Line Clamps
- T-pieces and Splitter boxes
- Underground Cable Connectors
- Fuse Holders
- Lug Converters